Connect with us

Royal News

King Charles Reportedly Has a ‘Deal’ With William and Kate About ‘Stealing the Limelight’

Please Share This Story

According to reports, Prince William and Kate Middleton have an “arrangement” with King Charles III, which allows them to have a certain percentage of the limelight.

They reportedly get around 40% while King Charles keeps the remaining 60%. This arrangement was made to prevent them from stealing Charles’s limelight, as he is known to be very protective of his image.

Royal author and expert Clive Irving revealed that Charles is always jealous of other people stealing his limelight, and that he has worked out a deal with William and Kate to allow them to have an allotted percentage of the limelight. However, some experts believe that William and Kate’s percentage should be higher, given their high ranking among British royals according to YouGov polling.

Prince Harry has previously claimed that King Charles and Queen Camilla didn’t want William and Kate getting too much publicity, as it drew attention away from them and their causes. They’ve even scolded William about it many times, according to Harry.

Harry also revealed that Charles didn’t want Meghan Markle to dominate the monarchy, as he couldn’t stomach someone new overshadowing him and Camilla. He was worried about the cost of maintaining them as working royals, but what he really couldn’t stomach was someone new coming in and taking the limelight.

Please Share This Story
Pay Attention:   Behind Closed Doors: Exploring the Controversial Royal Family Scandals in UK History

Birminghamgist Staff is a News Reporter, making waves in the UK with insightful and Engaging reporting.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending