Connect with us

Gist

Police Releases Statement To Say There’ll Be No Investigation On Prince Andrew, The Reason Will Shock You

Please Share This Story

The Jeffrey Epstein list of associates has been made public and the internet has thoughts. For many years, Prince Andrew denied having any association with Jeffrey Epstein’s trafficking world, but the newly released list seems to put him in the middle of the scandal once more.



Andrew settled his case with Virginia Giuffre with millions of dollars in early 2022, but it seems all of it isn’t really in the past as he wants it to be.



The Republic Reopens Talks To Investigate Prince Andrew Properly
On Thursday, more documents linking Prince Andrew to Jeffrey Epstein were made available to the public.

In response to the anti-monarchy group reporting the Prince to them, the Met Police issued a statement via GB News.

They said: “We are aware of the release of court documents in relation to Jeffrey Epstein. As with any matter, should new and relevant information be brought to our attention we will assess it. No investigation has been launched.”

Despite the Duke of York denying all allegations connecting him to the sex trafficking of minors, new evidence from the files show Johanna Sjoberg accused the Prince of touching her breast at Epstein’s Manhattan apartment in 2001.



Following this new piece of evidence, Graham Smith, the chief executive of Republic, said: “Inaction would exacerbate an already serious issue of victims of male violence being unwilling to report offences to the Metropolitan Police, and would embolden offenders, knowing the police will not take action against powerful individuals.”

Pay Attention:   Meghan Furious After Zara And Mike STEALS All Sussex Spotlight With Harry's best Friend in Australia



He also revealed that he has gone ahead and reported the disgraced Prince to the Met Police, despite their claims that they’ve previously investigated the matter.

He continued: “To date there appears to have been no serious criminal investigation, no interview of the accused or other witnesses, and no clear justification for taking no action.”

In 2019, Andrew stepped down from his royal duties following his controversial Newsnight interview with Emily Maitlis.

Be sure to catch up on everything happening with The Royal Family right now. Come back here often for all The Royal Family spoilers, news, and updates.

Please Share This Story

Birminghamgist Staff is a News Reporter, making waves in the UK with insightful and Engaging reporting.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending