Connect with us

Royal News

The Utilities Might Turns Off to Make Him Leave ” William and Kate Want Prince Andrew’s to Leave The Royal Lodge

Please Share This Story

Refusal to Leave Royal Lodge Leaves William and Kate Disappointed”, looking For Way to Make Him Leave

William and Kate received bad news because Prince Andrew does not plan to move out of Royal Lodge, which has caused them disappointment. King Charles asked his brother, who is involved in a scandal, to leave the expensive mansion worth £30 million. Prince Andrew has been living in this beautiful house in Windsor Great Park since 2003.

Royal Lodge was also where Andrew’s ex-wife, Fergie, has been living since 2008. This property spans 98 acres and used to be the home of their grandmother, the Queen Mother, who passed away in 2002.

Although there are reports that Andrew has been told to find a new place to live, he doesn’t intend to do so. The Daily Telegraph newspaper claims that he wants to stick to the lease he signed 20 years ago, which still has 55 years remaining. A source mentioned that Andrew has a 75-year lease and has no plans to move out of his current home.

However, this situation could be disappointing for William and Kate, who have supposedly been considered as potential occupants of the Royal Lodge. Last summer, the couple and their children moved from Kensington Palace to a place called Adelaide Cottage in Windsor. This change was made to give their children a more normal life.

Earlier this year, there were rumors that the Waleses might move again because they were living in a cramped space. It was also noted that Adelaide Cottage didn’t even have a bedroom for a nanny. In comparison, Royal Lodge has seven bedrooms.

Pay Attention:   King Charles and Prince William Have 'Set a Marker' by Snubbing Prince Harry on His Birthday

There were reports last weekend that Prince Andrew is feeling vulnerable due to concerns about his living arrangements. The Mail on Sunday quoted an unnamed friend who said that he is refusing to see anyone. This house has been his family home for the past 20 years, and he questions whether it’s sensible to kick him out now that the coronation is over.

He’s worried that there might be further attempts to push him out, and he even fears that the utilities at the residence might be cut off to force him to leave. However, it’s important to remember that we’re dealing with people, not just property.

ED! has contacted representatives for King Charles, Prince Andrew, William, and Kate to get their comments on the claims made in the Daily Telegraph.

Please Share This Story

Birminghamgist Staff is a News Reporter, making waves in the UK with insightful and Engaging reporting.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending