Connect with us

Royal News

Prince Harry Leaves Montecito Mansion Amid Rumors of Split with Meghan Markle

Please Share This Story

Prince Harry was seen with a team of movers outside his Montecito mansion on Tuesday, sparking rumors that he is moving out of the home he shares with his wife Meghan Markle and their two children, Archie and Lilibet.

According to sources, the Duke of Sussex looked “stressed and unhappy” as he supervised the loading of several boxes and furniture into a large truck.

According to a report by Birminghamgist, he was also spotted carrying a backpack and a suitcase, suggesting that he was leaving for a long trip.

The sources claimed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been having marital problems for months, and that they decided to separate after a heated argument last week.

They said that the couple have been living in different wings of the mansion, and that they rarely see each other or their children.


“They have been drifting apart for a while, and they realized that they are not compatible anymore,” one source said. “They have different visions for their future, and they can’t agree on anything. Harry misses his family and friends in the UK, while Meghan wants to pursue her political and humanitarian ambitions in the US.”

The source added that Prince Harry is planning to return to the UK soon, and that he might stay there permanently. He is expected to attend the unveiling of a statue of his late mother Princess Diana at Kensington Palace on July 1, along with his brother Prince William.

Meanwhile, Meghan Markle is reportedly staying in Montecito with their children, and has no intention of joining her husband in the UK. She is said to be focusing on her work as a producer and an activist, and has several projects lined up with Netflix and Spotify.

Pay Attention:   Meghan Markle 'Can Never Forgive' Royals - The Stunning Reason Revealed



The couple’s spokesperson declined to comment on the rumors, saying that they respect their privacy. However, some royal experts have expressed their concern over the possible divorce of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, saying that it would be a huge blow to the monarchy and the Commonwealth.



“It would be very sad if Harry and Meghan split up, especially after everything they have been through together,” royal biographer Penny Junor said. “They have faced so much criticism and hostility from the media and the public, and they have sacrificed a lot to be together. They seemed to be very much in love, and they have two beautiful children. It would be a tragedy if they couldn’t make it work.”

Please Share This Story

Birminghamgist Staff is a News Reporter, making waves in the UK with insightful and Engaging reporting.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending