Connect with us

Royal News

Enough is Enough: Prince William Plans to Confront Harry and Meghan’s Over This

Please Share This Story

Prince William is ready to defend the royal family from the allegations made by his brother Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle in their upcoming Netflix documentary series, according to sources close to the future king.



According to a report by Birminghamgist, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have collaborated with Netflix to produce a six-part series titled Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace, which will explore their decision to step back from their royal duties and move to the US.

The series will also feature interviews with historians and journalists who will analyse how the media influenced their relationship with the royal family and the Commonwealth.


The series, which is set to be released on December 15, has already sparked controversy and criticism from royal fans and experts, who accuse Harry and Meghan of betraying the monarchy and cashing in on their titles.

Some of the claims made in the series include that Prince William’s office briefed against Harry and Meghan, that Prince Charles ignored Harry’s pleas for help, and that the Queen failed to protect Harry and Meghan from racism and bullying.

Prince William, who is second in line to the throne, has reportedly decided to take a more proactive approach to counter these accusations, rather than following the traditional royal policy of never complaining or explaining.

A source told Birminghamgist.com that Prince William has instructed his aides to monitor the series closely and respond swiftly to any false or damaging statements about him or his family.

“William is not going to sit back and let Harry and Meghan smear his reputation and that of the royal family. He is determined to set the record straight and defend himself and his loved ones from their attacks.

He has told his staff to be ready to issue statements or clarifications whenever necessary,” the source said.

Pay Attention:   "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: A Modern Couple Winning Hearts in America


The source added that Prince William is also concerned about the impact of the series on his relationship with his brother, which has already been strained by their differences over the past few years. “William loves Harry and wants to repair their bond, but he feels hurt and betrayed by Harry’s actions. He thinks Harry is being manipulated by Meghan and Netflix, who are only interested in making money and creating drama. He hopes Harry will realise his mistake and come back to his senses,” the source said.

The Netflix documentary series is not the first time that Harry and Meghan have spoken out against the royal family.

In March this year, they gave a bombshell interview to Oprah Winfrey, in which they made several shocking revelations, such as that an unnamed member of the royal family had expressed concerns about the skin colour of their son Archie, that Meghan had felt suicidal due to the lack of support from the palace, and that Harry had been cut off financially by his father.



The interview caused a major rift within the royal family and damaged their reputation around the world. The Queen issued a brief statement saying that she was “saddened” by Harry and Meghan’s claims and that they would be addressed privately. Prince William later told reporters that he had not spoken to Harry yet, but that he would do so soon. He also denied that the royal family was racist.

Please Share This Story

Birminghamgist Staff is a News Reporter, making waves in the UK with insightful and Engaging reporting.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending